Deadline 13th January 2023
The initiative provides a three-month soft skills training and internship placement for fresh graduates.
Graduates will be placed at MTN Uganda to do internships for a period of three months.
The training and coaching implementing partner is Makerere University Business School Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship Centre (MUBS-EIIC).
Individuals applying to the program must be:
- Citizen of Uganda
- Currently residing in Uganda
- Degree/diploma holder from a recognized University by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Uganda.
- The Applicant MUST have graduated in the last three academic years of 2019/2020, 2020/2021, and 2022/2022.
- Youth aged between 18 and 29 years by the time of application
- Must be proficient in English
- Must not be in formal employment at the time of making the application
- Able and willing to participate in the internship placement at MTN Uganda or any of our partner organizations for a period of three months
- Able and willing to participate in a three (3) days per month for three (3) months of in-person soft skills training sessions at selected locations within Uganda.
Priority is given to the following categories of applicants:
- Graduates with First Class and Upper Second Degrees/diplomas
- Graduates of STEM-related courses
- Female graduates
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Graduates from disadvantaged family backgrounds and or residents in remote and rural communities of Uganda with limited employment opportunities.