Deadline 3rd November 2022
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugees and displaced people living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial need
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one's community
- Proof of meeting RUSE (Readiness for University Studies in English) requirement
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
How to Apply:
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to recieve the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.