Deadline 30th September 2021
The office of the Academic Registrar, Islamic Call University College invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission under His Eminence the Mufti of Uganda’s bursary scheme for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
This bursary scheme waives tuition fees from the students and leaves only functional fees to be paid.
The applicants must:
- Be in position to pay the functional fees and cater for personal expenses, since the Mufti’s bursary covers tuition fees only.
- Have a minimum entry qualifications of 2 principle passes at “A” level and 5 passes at “O” level for Degree programs or 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary passes at “A” level as well as 5 passes at “O” level for Diploma programs.
- Be admissible to one of the following academic program:
- Business Administration.
- Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Public Administration.
- Human Resource Management.
- Procurement Supply and Logistics Management.
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Arts with Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Conflict Resolution & Peace Building.
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies & Arabic Language.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sharia.
- Diploma and / or certificate in Early Childhood Education.
- Certificate in Arabic Language.
- Complete an application form issued by Islamic Call University College and attach copies of “O” and / or “A” level results.
- Lectures shall be conducted in a blended manner, i.e. Online and face-to-face.
- Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted not later than 30th September 2021.
For more information contact: +256 772 472 354 or +256 702 472 354