Deadline 24 September 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan scholars to pursue studies at post graduate level in the United Kingdom Universities for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Health Sciences - 07
- Education - 02
- Agricultural Sciences - 03
- Engineering Sciences - 03
- Health Sciences - 04
- Engineering - 04
- Public Policy and Governance - 03
- International Trade and Diplomatic Relations - 03
- Education - 03
- Climate Change - 03
- PhD applicants must have had an admission from a University in UK; and must have a Supervisor in the relevant field in at least one of the UK universities to which they are applying.
- Applicants should hold a first degree of at least an Upper Second Class Honours in the relevant field.
- Applicants with foreign qualifications MUST have their academic documents EQUATED by the National Council for Higher Education.
- Applicants must have at least three years work experience in the relevant field.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age for Masters and not more than 44 years of age for PhD at the time of application.
Procedure of Application
Application letter with a recent passport photograph, indicating age, sex, programme of study, home district, telephone contact, email address, work experience, photocopies of academic documents, professional certificates including the biodata page of the Biometric Passport should be addressed to:
Central Scholarships Committee
Ministry of Education and Sports
And hand delivered in person to:
The Department of Admissions, Scholarships and Student Affairs
Legacy Towers, Kyadondo Road Plot 5, Kampala
1st Floor Wing B.
To reach not later than Friday, 24th September, 2021. The shortlist will be displayed on the Ministry of Education and Sports Website: www.education.go.ug and on Notice Boards at Embassy House and Legacy Towers on Monday, 4th October 2021.